Marvel's Avengers - Beta

Marvel's Avengers - Beta: Review
By. Justin Azevedo



     The Beta Access, is amazing, getting a sneak peak at what the game is about, see a few cutscenes and gameplay! The Cinematics is very similar, as Spider-Man PS4, except with character designs, like Taskmaster. Interaction with items is new, another new thing they've add in this game, different from Spider-Man is treasure chest! Treasure Chest is something I was not expecting, much like FFVII REMAKE, but when you open one you can attain multiple items, that will be helpful in upgrades!

     Gameplay is very unique, with each Avenger having they're own fighting style, as well as having they own type of Ultimate Attacks! Though I will say some of the gameplay is a but hard to figure out at first, as well as the features during War Table. I think good feature to have during mission's is the ability to switch heroes that are with you (unless they do have that feature ad I just couldn't find it). However I greatly, the action of the Gameplay, the sequence when performing a Ultimate Attack and with time, the features that are bit complicated will soon be able to understand!

      Hulk's Gameplay was, "Smash"! When I first say the Demo of the Game and saw Hulk's gameplay, I was worried that it would just be him, smashing on the ground. But when I saw more, gameplay, and played a the Hulk myself, I was ecstatic to see he has great melee combat to fighting enemies, especially in facing enemies similar to the Hulk, practically another Gamma Monster!

     Ms. Marvel's Gameplay is Embiggen! They've really capture how she would fight and use her Powers in combat! Also her R2 feature power is truly great and also her grappling is also a good feature. We see in the Beta, that Ms. Marvel has different opinion on her powers, then how she felt from the comics.

      In the Beta we definitely see that Kamala and Bruce have this specials bond, which is a new route for her. Ms. Marvel usually has that bond with either Captain Marvel or Iron Man (like in the comics), but in this game it's with Bruce Banner! We also see in this Game is that Bruce has a lot of guilt within himself over what happen to the Avengers and that Guilt has affected the Hulk (in my opinion) and I think Kamala is the person to help him, redeem himself!

     We see many other character's that were previously mention or seen from trailer's and the prequel comics. We also see how much the world has impact from A-Day, The Avengers disband, Shield fractured, Inhuman experimentation and more!

     Beta Access really gave me the hype I need! Finally getting a first hand look at the upcoming game. Seeing a few cutscene's, getting into the Gameplay and interaction's. Also taking part in missions, playing as the other heroes, getting a first look at their gameplay, their abilities was thrilling. Also seeing a bit of the story, makes me excited to see it in full length and how it will be told and end!

My Rating for Marvel's Avengers-Beta is.... (EPIC)

Comments

Popular Posts